Friday, May 1, 2015

14 yrs Of Bliss

Jarom has become a honorable man.  He makes me smile when I see his face light up telling a joke or enjoying a fun conversation.  He's taller then his dad and has a giant spirit and a huge heart.  I love having him around, and I love how he towers over me to give me a hug.  I love my boy, and love watching him grown into such a quality individual.  He worries to much and can be terribly hard on himself, but... it shows how much he wants to learn and grow.  Don't grow up too fast, but always remember how much I admire and adore you.  Happy Birthday!  A great day to celebrate... YOU!


Making his cake... Again, not much talent in this house for cake decorating, but I can tell you, we sure have fun making them!!

Illuminati cake...  don't ask, it's this kick they are all on about the illuminati ;o)

oh, the drama ... hahaha

No comments: