Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Hike To Diamond Fork

For Memorial Day weekend, we went up Spanish Fork Canyon to Diamond Fork Canyon to hike to the hot springs.  It was a beautiful day... But everyone else in the area had the same idea, it was completely pack of people.  Dah, I should have known.  I don't remember it being so long, so the kids were expecting something a bit shorter and I felt bad that it was longer when they complained.  I went with my friend a month earlier but I guess when I was distracted in conversation, the hike didn't seem as long.  It was still beautiful and nice to be together.  I think they still had fun, except, the hot springs were over flowing with people so we didn't get to get in.  Also we had to get back to BBQ with Troy and Kristin.  That was great too.


"oh no, don't fall...!!"  hahaha
        



No comments: