Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spiritual Food


One day, I was reading and realized how blessed I am to have records of our Savior Jesus Christ and to know about our Father in Heaven.  With that, we have modern day prophets to lead and guide us through this unstable world.  To have access to all things such as scriptures, literature, temples, constant nourishment to worship at church on the Sabbath day, and many more resources at my finger tips...  I also realized the importance for daily sustinance that our souls need.  Our bodies need to eat to function properly and at it's best, our souls are no different.  Sure it could skip a day or two, but it won't perform at its potential.   I still find myself wavering or forgetting to Trust God, because distractions become to great.  But I can only hope I will always turn back to Him and recognize that He is always with me and wants me to succeed.  Things have become so complicated in my life.  I long for the days I don't have to worry or evaluate so much.  Peace is a luxury I aim for.  I know He is there and I know I have to be patient.  He is teaching me and molding me into something so much better.  Its a painful process, but I know, it will be worth it.  I hope to be strong and become what I know I can become. 

No comments: