Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Break At Palmer's

Thursday, we drove down from the cabin and visited my parents.  My dad was fixing tires on old bikes, so my kids took them for a spin to test them out.
        
That night most of my siblings came over for a BBQ to visit and eventually sang Happy Birthday.  It was nice, but I don't like being the attention.  I liked seeing my family.

Next day, my mom took us to walk around the Gilbert Temple.  It's such a beautiful place.  Love it there.  This picture is Ammon messing with my phone, he decided to take on of me. :o)



Came back and let the kids play in the cool water and warm themselves on the warm sidewalk.
        
Of course they got creative... slide+ slip-n-slide=awesome!

That evening we we hung out with a few of my brothers, because next morning we were up early again heading back to Utah.  A great week for sure.

No comments: