Saturday, April 4, 2015

Conference Weekend

The Priesthood in the family were off with Gpa and in laws to watch the Priesthhood Session and have pizza.  Us girls and Ammon had our own night of fun.  We made mini pizzas and had spa night, and watched an in house movie.

some of the mud masks were clear...  A scary bunch :o)

The week following up to Easter, I had each days scripture time devoted to the final days of the Savior.  It was moving for me, I hope the kids learned something too.

Conference was on Easter.  I loved having Conference Cash and quizzing the kids on most of the speakers.  This allowed them to listen... and kept me listening to come up with the questions.  They had different goodies worth a certain amount so save up for or splurge on.

After the morning session, we went to grandparents for the second session, Easter hunt and food.


No comments: