Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Well, I'm not good at these, so here goes...

I am....... Rhonda Honda
I want........ to travel the world
I have....... many dreams
I wish........ I could see how our family turns out in the future (it's a scary world)
I know......... I could be good at photography
I hate........ when our kids get sick
I fear.......... being alone (no spouse)
I hear........... the neighbors doing yard work
I search.......... for time to spend with my husband
I always......... have a project waiting to get done
I usually......... am on time everywhere I go
I am not.......... the clean freak my husband is ;o)
I miss........... having extended family hang out together
I love......... finishing a project
I never.......... forget how much I love my hubby (it's true!)
I rarely........ go out with my husband, we need to do it more.
I cry............ when I'm frustrated
I am not always........ the most patient person to live with
I lose........... my temper when my oldest talks back at me
I am confused........ when football season starts...what's so exciting about it? ;o)
I need.............. to read more
I should.......... be more optimistic
I dream.......... of playing the piano like a professional
I tag....... Jodi, Kiley, Kristin and Riley P.

No comments: