Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Friday

I have a "to do" list a mile long. Here is one of my lastest accomplishments!!

When completing the construction of our home, I made sure the painters didn't put any color to the rooms. I wanted to let the kids pick colors and then paint them. So I've actually had this paint for a year, planning on giving Jarom's room some color. Well, it's a good thing I didn't paint right away, because we've moved kids around...and now Ammon is sharing with Jay. I always come up with new ideas and here is one I really got excited about.




You can see it a little, but I streak a brush up and down, side to side. It looks awesome! It took me forever especially with a 7 month old that wants me to drop everything and hold him a lot...but he was great. Jarom loves that he has a room that identifies as a boys room.
On to Rian's room...

7 comments:

Alice said...

LOVE IT! I've seen that technique in the Ralph Lauren magazine and always thought it would be cool in a boys room. You did a great job!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

That's actually where I saw it first. I wanted to try it so bad, and glad to see it turned out really well.

DeAnn said...

You have such a lovely home! I never saw it in person (except the outside) but I love seeing pictures of it.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Hey Rhonda, I love Jarom and Ammon's room - love the look - will have to find out how to do it.

The Schaefer's said...

Rhonda, that looks AWESOME!

Cheryl Smith said...

Good job Rhonda! It looks great!

The Gardner Family said...

You are very talented! Now I might just have to hie you on for my house. Rian's room is really cute too!