Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Improvement Divas

This is very exciting for me. To see my girls so excited to create and work for something. Their is a vanity that I had acquired and for over a year wanted to refinish it. Finally I not only had a bit of time, but the humidity is low enough to work this project outside. Here is Rian attempting stain for her first time.



The vanity in the back had to be painted vs stain due to blemishes, but it is an antique piece that will go into Rian's room...its sort of her birthday present among painting her room the color she would like. She's very excited to have her room all nice.




Tarin wanted to get in on the fun. She really enjoyed putting the final coat on.
(I couldn't bare to paint the drawers, the grain and detail were too beautiful...hopefully it will look alright.)

No comments: