Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Swim Lessons

 I'm hoping to get Ammon on the Swim Team next year, so I'm trying a crash course in swim lessons this summer.  He did great and advanced fast, but swimming across the entire pool may be hard for him.  We will see.  But I was proud of his hard work and efforts.  He had fun.

          

Tarin and Ammon on Kick boards.  I also had Tarin do some swim lessons, in hope for swim team next year, but the breast stroke and butterfly are complicated strokes she will need to know...

          

Raegan has done such a great job this year on the swim team!  She's made goals and exceeded all of them.


My girl at a swim meet in Payson.  I love her "intimidating" tough face for the picture.
waiting for her event to be called.

I loved this season too, because I was able to officiate at many of them.  Brought me back to the good 'ol days of high school swim team.

No comments: