Friday, July 17, 2015

Bragging Moment

 Tarin and Rian have done a little with ceramics last school year.  I love the pieces they have created and had to take pictures and tell all about it.  They loved doing these and want to continue learning more.  This makes me smile, because I loved this art in high school and love that we can share that passion.
Tarin made both of these pieces.  I practically begged her to let me display them on the shelf.  She is so crafty and particular in details.

Rian's Freshman year, she had a bit more time to work on pieces and was able to create more.  This blue vase I had sheepishly asked to have, and she eventually gave to me as a mother's day gift.  I love it and everything about it.  It shouts how visual Rian is in creating and going the extra step in a project.

I begged for these too, but I understand she likes to have them in her room.  I love admiring these pieces.  Detail, and concentration went into these and I love how perfect they turned out.

Fianlly, my other talented daughter, Raegan, has earned so many ribbons in her swim meets.  Yes, some are 'participation' ribbons, but see the personal bests?  She has excelled each meet in her personal times!  She has worked so hard and is working toward qualifying for the Elite/Gold meet for some of these events.  She is awesome!!

          

No comments: