Friday, July 3, 2015

Big 1-2 Birthday Girl

My beautiful girl turned 12!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  She is an amazing helper and always wanting to be apart of life.  She is full of love and fire that will light up anyones day.  I love you sweetie and you make me smile everyday.  Hope this day is a great one.

Time to make the cake.  My kids just love making their cakes.  Look for ideas online and then make our own version of it.  The icing was a little softer then I wanted it to be, but it worked out ok.  There was suppose to be light blue and dark blue...oh well, she loves blue.  Her friend and neighbor Cadance helper her decorate.


She is officially a Young Women.  She was excited to get the sign in our yard, just for her.
  As you can see, she went swimming.  It was donut day at the Lehi Rec Center for all the kids in Swim Team or in Swim Lessons.  She is currently in swim lessons :o)


Tarin was able to invite some friends to Lowes Xtreme Air Sports.  A fun indoor gym.




For dinner, Tarin chose pizza roll ups.  Easy and tasty.  Cresent roll dough, half a cheese stick, sauce and pepperoni.  Easy fun.







No comments: