Friday, July 17, 2015

Family Temple Trip

Some of us had started a little family history work, and with a few names, I felt no only do these ancestors need their work done, but our family needs to get to the temple more and more!  I'm making it a goal to get our kids to the temple at least quarterly.  It's going to jump start me to find more names, but kids need to understand the spirit that resides in the temple and they need the desire to stay worth to be able to go in.  This was Tarin's first experience to the temple, and she said, "When can we go back!  I love it!"  That was all I needed to seal the deal on my goal.  She is learning at a young age to love the temple and the work we do inside.  I was glad that Trent and I could take our kids and invite their cousin Baylie to come too.
Sun was so bright, sorry for the bad picture, but it's our 'evidence' or memory that we were there. 


Afterward, we treated them to a smoothie or cookie at Paradise Cafe'.

         

No comments: