Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Maddness

This year my kids didn't get pinched. They had a shirt to bring the green. My girls also wore ponytails in their hair with a green bow. (didn't quite catch the hair job in this pic)So I get home in the evening and see the kids haven't gone to bed yet...this is what I see. My husband printed out 7 brackets for each of our children to fill out. He even wanted Ammon to fill one out...crazy. But what a funny guy. No he didn't influence them or tell them what to write, only what the little numbers next to the college means. Naturally they had all the number one seeds go far...maybe they will learn about upsets and that not everything goes the way you want even when your voted to go far...hard work and team work always pay off.


Who are your final two?

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

That is too funny!! I'll have to tell Luke about your brackets for each kid.He might want to start a new family tradition for March Madness.

Impressive nose job on the dog. You do good work Rhonda. :)

DeAnn said...

Well, I did want BYU of course, but that prospect is long gone. Go Northern Iowa!

Wendy said...

That's so funny! I read your post about on Facebook on that day, so we decided to do the same thing for our kids, so we have our own hill family bracket going, and Elisabeth is winning it! So thanks for the fun idea!