Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 19th

What a fun 2 years this boy has given us! I can't believe how fast time flies past when you are trying to fulfill all the responsibilities parenthood throws at you. My little buddy is officially 2 years-old and ready to bring on the next 80+ years! I still remember the day he came into this world, he was such a cute FAT baby! My 8 pounder had to mark that day as a day never to forget. I love you little buddy! You keep me smiling and guessing all day, I love it!

The kids wanted to share their love through cards...here is one from Raegan.

The birthday boy!

Practicing his shot with Uncle Troy

Thanks Kristin for the ice cream cake.

Ammon practiced blowing out candles all week. He did a good job!




New bike



Assembling the Bike



Here is what life is like around the house lately. He won't get off the bike...it's been raining outside, so they haven't made it out there yet. Happy Birthday Big Boy, your family loves you!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Happy birthday Ammers!!! Love you big boy!!

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Just stopping by the fridge on his way to busy. What a cute guy!! I miss him and the gang!!

DeAnn said...

I love the pit stop at the fridge.