Sunday, March 14, 2010

Missy's BBshower

Saturday afternoon, I was able to enjoy the fruits of our mad dash to decluttering and cleaning of our house...5 kids can sure build up corners of stuff! We had about 23 ladies over to celebrate my sis-in-laws soon to be 3rd little boy.
(Missy you can have any of these pictures.)

Andrea Bake did a fabulous job!
THE GAME

Yep, thought I'd remind her and others the lovely mess that comes with such a cute bundle of love. 9 diapers squished, melted and crumbled with candy bars for everyone to guess what kind it is. No one will forget this anytime soon...to think my husband suggested using my 2 year olds REAL diaper messes and play name that food...

breathe in deep







Bryn










Congrats and good luck to you Missy!

2 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Wow, I wish I could have been there. Thank you so much for doing this for Missy - it looks like fun and the cake is darling. Thanks so much for making it happen!

Robin said...

That cake is incredible. What talent. Maybe some day I can do that... in the next life. Congrats on your half marathon....you are awesome. Running is so great in that you can learn about yourself and how to overcome that natural man.