Monday, March 29, 2010

CSX

Yep, I mean the freight train CSX...my little buddy Ammon is just crazy for trains right now...so one day I decided to wait for one at an intersection that is normally busy with trains! Well, we waited a good 45 mins and nothing. So I decided to try my luck in actually writing the company to find out when the trains might pass by and we could be ready...Saturday I get a package that was from Florida...in my mind, 'ooo what did Trent secretly get me?' Really it was a note with a CSX souvenir hat. The letter went something like...for security reasons we can't give you train schedules...blah blah...but I was surprised they even responded. I couldn't stop laughing, so I decided to do a photoshoot with it...hahaha what's more exciting right?!
Mirror shots weren't working so...Trent became the photo boy


I'm not good at this, couldn't hold a serious face any longer...




3 comments:

Cheryl Smith said...

Love the poses Rhonda!

Jill Ison said...

you're so cute.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

That's awesome.