Friday, August 7, 2009

School Dayz

Here is all the "stuff" our kids need to bring to school! I didn't even begin to bore you with all the paperwork that 4 kids accumulates. I agree with another mom, I wish I could put "same as last year" on all their forms!!! It took close to 2 hours to do. After which, I sat the kids down and divided up all the "stuff" they needed. So not only do we have to go endure a "black friday" environment at Wally world, to get the stuff, but then figure out who gets what and get it to school. I guess not everyone has more then 2 kids in school like we do....ha!

Raegan was the first awake! She is sooo excited to be in Kindergarten. She loved going to the school yesterday to meet her new teacher for the first time. I love that age. Rian was excited to finally get to wear her shoes and clothes. 4th grade is definitely new territory, they start rotating for classes and more homework...I think I miss the summer already!

Here are my cuties. (Jarom always looks so eager!) Car rider the first day, bus rider their after. Ammon wasn't too excited to watch everyone pile into the truck and drive away. He chased them up the road. Poor kid! Just me and the little guy all day!

7 comments:

Coach Lee said...

wow, 4 kids in the same school...you guys are amazing.

Kendall said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable. I cannot believe how much Jarom looks like Trent. What are you going to do all day with only one child?

kidding...right? said...

It's been just me and Tyson all week. The first few days he loved all the attention, today he keeps asking when preschool starts. I hope the kids had a great first day.

The Grush's said...

Wow, school already. We are still waiting for summer. The air conditioner has only been on a handful of times. I'm not complaining though. I am not sure I would be much help with your garden, yours looked great and productive. You don't need any help from me. I need decorating on a budget help from you though. I am having the hardest time just getting the right color to paint my living room and we have been in the house for a year and a half.

lelu said...

I hate all that paperwork work too. It seems like they could make the blue and white cards just have a line for each of the kids so we don't have to fill out the same info so many times. They all look cute! Hope they had a fun first day!

Wendy said...

I feel your pain! We spent so much money on all the teachers' requests--I don't remember having half the stuff my kids had in elementary, back in the day.

So I'm down to one during the day too. It's actually going to be more work for me now to have to be his only source of entertainment.

Great timing on Reagan cutting her hair--right before school starts--go figure!

DeAnn said...

Everyone was blown away when I said I was registering 3 kids--can't wait to say I have 4!!