Thursday, August 13, 2009

My First Baby Photoshoot

Well, to some this may not be too exciting, but I've been experimenting with my camera and software...yep, I still have a lot of experience to obtain, so I'm taking advantage of any opportunity I can find. My bro/sis-in-law just had their baby about a month or so ago, so I offered to take her picture. Brynley did a good job considering we wouldn't let her have her way towards the end. These are only a few...
Troy and Kristin and Brynley

BMW

I should lighten this a bit...

Haven't even touched this one, all natur'el.

Wardwell toes for sure!
I thought this turned out nicely. Thanks you guys!

9 comments:

Troy & Kristin said...

No, thank you! They are such cute pictures!!!!!

Coach Lee said...

i love the one with the rings...you are getting so good!

DeAnn said...

Great job--love the little feet!

Brittany said...

cute rhonda! good job. it's always terrifying for a while...and it'll get easier every time! cute little babes!

Kiley said...

these are awesome Rhonda!!! I wish we lived there so you could do our engagements :) You are getting really really good

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Amazing photos! Thank you so much!!!

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

I'm getting the feeling that the palmer's are getting more into photography! I'm trying to play with my camra. David and I took family pictures for our friends awhile ago. You did really good!

Unknown said...

Good job!

davidcarriebrownfam said...

Those pics look really great! She is such a cutie!