Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Day Of School...

This was a fun and long day for me. 4 kids at one school, means lots of parties to jump around to. But it was exciting to celebrate with all of them.



Raegan and her Pre-K teachers Mrs. Graves (right) and assistant teacher, Mrs. Leigh.













Ammon loves to come to school. This is Raegan's favorite center...housekeeping.



Kindergarden Graduation. Here is Tarin up front in her class as the entire Kindergarden classes (3 other classes) all sing.


Tarin wanted to show me her graduation diploma. This is the nicest set up I've seen. Really cool...for kindergarden.


Tarin and her buddies, Sydney May and Kindra.




Tarin and her teacher Mrs. Moen.
Jarom's class put on a short play called the "Pollinators". He was a moth. He had to memorize quite a bit in a short time, because his part got switched around. He never asked for my help, so I was proud that he was able to memorize it perfectly on his own.

Jarom and his buddy Sam.
Jarom and his teacher Mrs. Gossett.





After having a picnic outside Mrs. Gossett made a room-sized banana split for all of the kids. Wow!


Rian had awards a day or so ago and didn't tell me...I guess she is definitely growing up. But I did make it to her last day of school ice cream party. She loves having Ammon around.



Ammon loves it too!







1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a well documented last day. I need to do the same. Good to catch up on you guys. Let me know if you do anything fun!