Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Update--Gotta Brag

Okay, who couldn't brag a little about this! I have to give my hubby props for doing this every year! And as the kids get older, they get better at it. I love to be pampered by my kiddos! First they came to me with menu options for breakfast...it was wonderful. Then they gave me a spa treatment. Hopefully they respect me a little bit more after every Mother's Day...because I can see the enthusiasum in their expressions, and it absolutely warms my heart. (I vote for a Mother's Day once a month...) BTW Trent was attempting to use the camera, and I forgot to show him the focus...but he did a good job. :o)

MANICURE



Here we have Rian and Raegan giving me a hand message. I gave them a few pointer..."it's okay to squeeze harder..." I think they were afraid to hurt me...with those little hands, they did a fabulous job!







Next, Raegan paint my fingernails! It was so adorable to see her try. Let's just say a secret meeting of touch up was necessary before church started. She was so sweet attempting to make me beautiful.





FACIAL



Scary, I know. But I had to show I had a facial as well. They all thought I looked like a monster. We will just say there were a few jokes cracked throughout the event.






MASSAGE


Tarin got her turn with Rian to message my legs and arms. Yep, I wore a swim suit for this ordeal. I was a little skeptical when they first ran in with my suit...


















PEDICURE

Yep, they even touched my feet! Wow, they loved washing my feet. How sweet is that.







Jarom even exfoliated! He's going to be a great husband some day!




Did I mention that he even painted my toe nails...!
















To top it all off I got a bouquet of
"hand" flowers from all of my kids in Primary...4 kids, makes a good size bouquet.

5 comments:

davidcarriebrownfam said...

such a cute idea! You are a lucky lady with such a great husband and 5 awesome kids!!! Glad it was a good day for you.

kidding...right? said...

That looks like fun! I want menu choices for breakfast next year. I might have to drop a few hints.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

This is great - thanks for sharing your day with pictures - I love all of your blogs - really helps me stay connected being so far away:( Thanks!:)

Jill Ison said...

k that is utterly amazing! how awesome for you. im gonna have to show chad your blog now :) give him some ideas for next year!!

The Gardner Family said...

That is so cute. I love the idea of the mother day spa given by the kids.