Monday, May 4, 2009

Baptism Day

Jarom Tannar Wardwell was baptised May 2nd, 2009. What a wonderful and beautiful day! Jarom had the pleasure to share that day with Tyler Cotrell and Annika Pulsifer. It was so nice to plan that day with 3 others. It was very refreshing to come together as families and celebrate such a sacred ordinance.




Table with three baptism books to be signed, and programs.




Eating refreshments.



Ammon loves his Gpa Wardwell.
Jarom had gotten scriptures with his name on it from Gma and
Gpa Palmer, a scripture case with accessories from Gma and Gpa Wardwell, and a Faith in God booklet. He also had gotten his scouting book and uniform... I need to put a picture of him wearing his hat...he wears it everywhere! I guess he's excited.
Afterwards, we all went out to Red Robin for dinner. This is the little guy snaking some of my Guacamole burger...he was a bit upset that he didn't get a burger!
Wasn't the last bite...

10 comments:

DeAnn said...

Congratulations on a wonderful day. Megan turns 8 on Christmas. Not sure when the baptism will happen...that's a tricky time of year.

J and J Haroldsen said...

How fun for you! You got baptized with a pretty cute little girl...I'm a little biased. Meg got baptized on the same day too! We are getting old. Rhonda, we had a VT conf this weekend and I thought back to the days when we went together. You were such a great example to me. You were by far the BEST comp. I've ever had. Thank you!!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Congrats! What a cute little girl you got baptized with!! Rhonda, we had a VT conf. this weekend and I was thinking back to the days when we were companions. You were such a good example to me. You were the best comp. I have EVER had. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

What a great experience for your family - wish you or I were closer so we could be a part of such a wonderful day! What a cool set of scriptures! Oh yeah - I like the whole Red Robin idea as well.

Kendall said...

How exciting! I can't believe you guys have an 8 year old...and he's not the oldest! ;)

Jill Ison said...

i love baptism days. the kids are so sweet at that age.

Cheryl Smith said...

Owen was baptized on the exact same day. Too bad we live in different parts of the country!

Robin said...

Baptism days are so special. I still remember mine and how I felt!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Congratulations to your little man.

The Schaefer's said...

The baptism was really nice. I really enjoyed it.