Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gma and Gpa Come To Town!

I have to take a moment and Thank Randy and Stacey for coming out and spending time with all of us. They both worked really hard to make everything perfect and wonderful! I know we are really blessed to have such special family all around us, even if Gma and Gpa are far away. But that never stops them from keeping in contact and making sure we all feel loved. We love and appreicate the both of you.

Hanging out with Gma and Troy and Kristin.



A few of the wonderful men in my life.

Gma was busy making everything just right. She worked her tail off making dinner, and prep work for gingerbread houses. She's super Gma for sure!



Altogether we decorated in our own special way. Tubby, I think the kids liked yours best!



Yeah, the table had a few extra leaves in it...the more merrier!



In case I didn't mention, Gpa was also hard at work with clean up. He's just as super as Gma. Thank you Gpa!


No comments: