Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Well, we had all the kids sleep together in one room. They were so wired, so we told them that they better not come out of the room before 6:30am! So of course at 6:30, we had several come wake us up. Well, we opened up their Santa gifts first, then had a great pancake breakfast, then opened up the rest of the gifts from mom and dad and family.



Ammon was the first to open his Santa gift...well, he had a lot of help, I'm sure next year he will have all confidence to do it alone!




Tarin's Santa gift was a digital camera...yeah, now I can have my camera all to myself. It has games and a simple photo shop to it. Let's just say there was a lot of flashing going on afterwards.

Here is one of Tarin's masterpieces.


Rian and Jarom had gotten the Nintendo DS they've been wanting for so long. I think dad and mom are having fun too.


Raegan had gotten a Bratz remote control car. She wasn't to specific on things she really wanted, so Santa had to kind of guess...this car was a bit bigger then anticipated.



I was touched by the reframing job that Trent had done for me. This is a drawing I had done in High School and received a blue ribbon for, but over the years, the old frame had broken and was left in storage...Thank you honey...my big gift to Trent is on back order...a really nice book he wanted.



A big thank you to both Gma's and Gpa's. We love the toys and framed picture work. It was a wonderful day to celebrate with everyone. We love you all and thank you for your love and support.





1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

that is an awesome picture you drew! Amazing! looks like christmas went well. We did the nativity scene too this year and it was nice but we hadn't done it since I was little so the kids were sure what they were supposed to do. It was cute though.