Saturday, March 29, 2014

Women's Conference

 This was the first Women's Conference that allowed 8yrs and older to attend.  I took my girls to get a bit to eat then met up with my sister Tana and her daughter Hallie to ride up to the Conference Center in Salt Lake City.  It was great to be together for such an occasion.  Thank you to my brother Jeff for getting us great tickets.

Because we were early, we were able to see different news stations broadcasting on this event.  Tana had to get a picture with Carol Makita from KSL.  If you see the lady in the background, we were actually interviewed by her 2News at 10.  I'm sure there is a link to our footage, but who knows when that will expire, so no need to post it.  But it was cool to see us on TV that night.  Me and Raegan made the editing cut. :o)



Once inside, we soon met up with Trent's mom, sisters and their daughters.  It was a wonderful night in Salt Lake.
Afterward, me and my daughters went out for ice cream.  It was a perfect end to the night.

No comments: