Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Activity Days - Conference Notebooks

 Once again, I've been called to Activity Days.  I love this calling so much, maybe too much.  My convert partner may be a little overwhelmed by my enthusiasm to "conquer the world"...or just get these 11 yr olds passed off before graduating from primary.  Anyway, with conference coming up on the weekend, I had the girls make these.  It was a lot of fun.  I have close to 18 girls, so it was a bit crazy, but worth it.

Before hand I had these all cut up and numbered in order.

Then they had tapped the tabs on so they could take notes.  And the next activity, we talked about conference, and guess what?  Everyone of them took some notes in one form or another.  And the games we played and stories we talked about from conference, they knew them.  I was very impressed!  I love this calling...or did I already say that? :o)

No comments: