Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Random Post

 With our ward split, the YW had another retreat for the girls to get to know each other.  This was the only picture I was able to obtain for evidence...even if she said she didn't have "fun", I know she did.

School was out March 10th, so I took the kids rollerskating and fun center.  It was fun being together and having a good time.

Our neighborhood it just a dirt pit, so the kids found the sand pile left by the builders.  Ammon had two friends from Kindergarden over with Natalie as our neighbor also in his class.  Another kid was in carpool.  Ammon, Natalie, Kaiser, Porter (brown shirt) and Chase on the end.

Raegan had a loose tooth and wanted me to help her with it.  I told her I'd meet her in the kitchen.  When I got there, this is what I saw...  Funny girl!

Ammon loves Liona.  This cat is the most patient with this boy.  Perfect match for our family!

Dentist time of year.  Not sure how they came to match each other, but it looks cute.  Waiting for their turn in the chair.  Two days of dentist reminded me of the days with my family growing up taking multiple days.  I've come full circle.

No comments: