Friday, September 28, 2012

Thank You Gifts

I've started to do a little substitute teaching.  I love teaching and enjoy the challenge, especially when it is at my kids' school and I'm nearby.  I've even subbed for Jarom's sixth grade class and a first grade class...but not much more lately.  Of course I still have little buddy, Ammon, to think about, so I don't want to sub to often.  

Because I have a little one to think about, I started thinking...for those who do me such a huge favor in watching him for the day, I need to give a little something back.  I've been on pintrest and found a few ideas.  They are simple and easy on the wallet.

I love this one.  Seriously love making this one and using it too.

I made this out of 12x12 scrapbook paper and ribbon.  I put candies or cookies inside.  The candle will take a bit more practice.  But this was my first attempt.  Tracing a design on wax paper then melting it to the candle.  I need better pens to make this look a bit more sophisticated...

Yep, very simple, but fun.  And a little something of thanks.

No comments: