Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dirty Dash

Before moving out to Utah, Trent's sisters had set up for all of us to do the Dirty Dash in Midway.  I was pretty excited to hang out with these ladies, but also to get as dirty as possible.  Hopefully I can get an after pic when they are available.  Wore my grubbies and crazy hair...never used my goggles like I intended...and ended up throwing my whole outfit out afterward.  This was such a fun 10K but also a very c-c-coooold 10K.  We got up there to a beautiful morning, but when you are being sprayed, wading through mud pits/rivers, climbing/slipping up muddy hills, sliding down giant inflatable wet slides, then finally spraying yourself off with sprayers that are as cold has ice...it starts to take it's toll.  But hey, it was a load of fun and I'd do it again!  Happy Birthday to Kiley (next to me)!

gotta love our orange, garbage bag tags in our hair...we couldn't think of anything else to unite us in short notice

No comments: