Friday, April 27, 2012

Trying Something New...


 Those who know me well, know I'm always up for a challenge.  Again if you know me, you also know that I really don't like doing birthday parties.  I just don't like all the "competition" that goes on out there among kids and parties.  But I felt like Jarom needed a good party with his buddies before we move out.  Thank you to Lisa Carlock for motivating me and to Pinterest for some ideas. 


This week I have been working on a few projects.  I'm still the same 'ol cheap skate, and I love making things myself, but I really think this will be a lot of fun!

Using a big balloon, newspaper, flour and water, I am attempting to make a pinata...3 layers should do it
Solved my drying issue with this awkward object...broom, and a sack of potatoes.

white washed and covering with tissue paper






 

Let's just hope this can withstand five, 11 year-olds
Spray painted leftover easter eggs a nice metallic gold

check out all that gold!!

Filling the eggs with point #'s and filling water balloons, I think these guys will have a simple, yet awesome time!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

you are amazing!