Thursday, April 26, 2012

14 Years And Counting


 April 25th, 2012 marked our 14th wedding anniversary.  Trent had, way back when, purchased tickets for us to see Les Miserables at the Fox Theater in downtown Atlanta.  Little did he know he would be out in Utah working when our anniversary rolled around.  I wasn't going to let our tickets go to waste, so I invited my good friend Melissa Coe to enjoy the entertainment with me.  It was her first time to the theater and her first contact with this story.  So I was glad she could enjoy this with me.  It was a beautiful and wonderful night.  Happy 14 years my wonderful family.









Enjoying the spectacular decor...


1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Jonathan and I have spent several anniversaries in different states (a summer anniversary will do that to you). Glad you got to enjoy the day! Happy moving.