Thursday, April 19, 2012

Plumber Mommy


Although I know my way around drains and sinks, pipes are a whole new learning area for me. The kids bathroom had a loose spout in the shower/bath, but talking to a plumbing store I think I was able to work it out. But our laundry room sink had a new twist. Whom ever the crazy person was that did our pipes in the wall must not have know his hot and cold placements. I knew for years it was switched but thought it was just a simple switch of the little pipes. Nope. New buyers wanted it fixed so I finally got down and looked at it. Instead of busting out the wall and doing major pipe work, I just decided to purchase longer tubes and criss-crossed them behind the sink. Did the trick...why I didn't do it sooner...I don't know. But I had to pat myself on the back...

No comments: