Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 35..I Mean 25th...

At some point in your twenties, you don't really want to be reminded that you are getting older...I'm way past that point. But birthday's can also be a fun day and a celebration of life. So I don't view them as getting older, but a day of recognition. We all deserve at least one day a year to have a gravitational pull that centers on you. I may not have a huge foundation of friends that kidnap me or destroy my car for fun, but I do have several key people in my life that make it worth it.
Thanks to my husband for the pretty flowers. Being far away he knew he couldn't do much, but really it was a nice surprise. I really wasn't expecting anything. Especially since the only thing on my agenda for the day was cleaning out sink and shower drains for our house inspection the next day...crazy how gross those get!


Thanks to my kids for all their hugs and thoughts. Rian made this note for me and left it on my pillow. Jarom mentioned he would have loved to spend something on me but obviously couldn't get to the store...I told him, his loving heart was all I needed. All I need is what I have! I am very blessed, and I know the Lord continues to bless me and my family. Thanks also to a few others who had dropped by and wished me the best. Love you all.

No comments: