Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Morning

I think my kids were pooped taking pictures the past couple of days...because this was the best I could get...poor Jarom, this was pure agony for him. I guess the fact that I had a choice of being really late to 9am church or get some great pictures...well, the reason for the season took priority. We were right on time. So these were the only jewels I was able to get. Yep, Ammon was a real treat, hence the bed head...some battles you need to choose which to fight...





T and Rae were ready first so I was able to grab a quick one...the cat walking by helped with the smiles.

I really didn't want to be in on this post, but Trent insisted I post a pic of what I looked like since he is out of town. My faux strawberry blonde is really shining through right now...

No comments: