Friday, September 30, 2011

First Time To The Dog Park

This little puppy has been the life of the house. She has had her ups and downs, but she really is one of the family. She's about 95% house trained, but still the mind of a 3 yr old. I can say that because her and Ammon have a lot in common with maturity. BTW, I don't know if it's Charlie or Charly...so whatever works. Anyway, I caught wind that Peachtree City had a dog park. Watching bits and pieces of Dog Whisperer, I know she needed to socializing with other dogs to help with her behavior. She's not a bad dog, just needs to know boundaries through playing with other dogs.

She is such a sweetie. She's our 'Charlie Girl'



Bruce was a fun dog. There were about 10 dogs, but I think she warmed up to Charlie best. She was definitely scared and had a reality check, but a few more times and she will fit right in. Also, love the rear end shot? I just love all of her cal-lics. They are funny.


Ammon came with us. He was showing her the ropes...good thing he didn't really take a drink!

No comments: