Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Morning Light At The Beach

Next day started out kind of dreary and rainy. I was disappointed, because I have to have sun when I'm out in the water or I'm a pansy in even the slightest-of-chilly water. But most of all, my favorite time at the beach to take pictures is morning light! So when the sun popped out for about 5 minutes, I was able to capture these gems.

The water was that clear! So beautiful!

Although I'm not a Hooters restaurant fan, I loved their umbrellas and the compliment of color.

didn't buy into any activities, but loved their display of life vests
I'm a sucker for sea grass. So I was a little disappointed that our location was a bit sparse...
By late morning, the clouds had burned off and we were able to enjoy the sunny day for a few hours before having to pack up and head home to reality.

1 comment:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Love your pictures and love my g-kids. How fun!