Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Charly




Through circumstance...we 'inherited' a puppy. For over a year, my husband had dangled the idea of getting a dog over my head. I've always wanted a dog but with 5 kids, I had my plate full. Then a few weeks ago, a friend on FB had mentioned her sister needing to find a home for this little puppy. Trent showed the picture to me...and I loved her. But wow, that's a whole new level of responsibility! So Trent, also guilty of wanting a dog, responded that if no one else would take her we may be interested. Well this lady called us right away and basically we were swooned. All toys, equipment, shots and accessories were included and of no charge.


Yes, we are proud owners of this little girl, she is only 3 months old and acts like it! So much to learn from this little one. She has been an experience, but the kids just love her! Her puppy eyes and slight turn of her head just melt your heart. I will admit, there was a point one week in, that I thought about giving her up, but I gave it more time and research and I think we will be just fine. I hope to have a running partner in the near future.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Cutest puppy I have ever seen!