Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wicked At The Fox

After seeing a show on Broadway in New York, we were curious to find out what was playing at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. We had wanted to watch WICKED in New York but it was sold out. So we looked to see if it was coming...sure enough it was in town sooner then we though. We obviously couldn't get the nice seating, unless we wanted to skip groceries for a few weeks, but we got first hand what the furthest seats were like...on the balcony and highest section up. Oh well, it was still pretty cool. Rian had the chance to come with us (Thank you Gma W!) Although she isn't too fond of musicals, I think she love the environment and hopefully gained a little more respect for the art of musicals.




Thank you Troy and Kristin for helping out with babysitting...
We were able to go out to dinner...first date night in...I don't know how long. We were craving Ted's Montana Grill. I wanted me some Bison! Rian was hesitant, but I really think she liked it.













Of course I love the details of things...I'm an observer for sure.



Waiting for the show to begin...I snuck these pictures in, til I got in trouble. Oh well. Being so far away it was a little more difficult to catch all the dialogue at certain times, but it was still a great show.

No comments: