Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Reception

Evening time! Time to hang out and get reacquainted with family friends that have so faithfully stopped by every family reception we've had. It was a great night and very well put together. I really enjoyed myself with the great food and company of brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews!
Loved this chandelier! What a good idea!

A big hand to Ashley's mom/family and friends, this cultural hall looks fabulous!




gorgeous!



Quick snack for Katie and Jack a long night awaited


Riley, Jake and Brooke

Pictures before the reception...Trevor and Ash with her family.


Jake, you are such a ham...white shoes go perfectly with the suit!


Shanda and Jared, looks like they are humoring me, but they didn't know...kind of cheesy you two...


My brother Scott and Heather and their fabulous family
Brooke, Riley, Makayla, Hunter and Joshua


They had an awesome photographer, Stacey Kay, and I love this one. My picture doesn't do it justice.


Tatum and Bronson catching the view from the floor...they are so cute!



Nice one Trev...way to start the marriage! sheesh


Who was involved?!

Congrats Trevor and Ashley, may the sun not bake any remains I think we were to generous...

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

You can't post evidence :-)

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! These are the first pictures of our reception i've seen! I love them! It was so great to have everyone together! It was so awesome to finally meet you! :)