Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hair Cut

I went to my sister-in-law, Karen, for a cut and color while out in AZ. I've been toying with the idea to go short for quite sometime. I've gone short before, but seemed to always be in the middle of prego-ness or something that made the cut seem too much for my round face. Well, looking back at a picture when I only had ONE child and still looking smashingly thin, I decided to make another attempt... Karen, you did an excellent job!! I love it and many have said the same! I just hope I will be able to maintain the look...since I'm kind of slow when it comes to doing things for myself...

Afterward, I met up with some friends from childhood (thank you Facebook!) One of which was a friend from way back...hadn't seen each other in 20 years (did I just say 20? I'm so old) Well, Jill has a fascinating hobby of photography and has really inspired me to begin what I hope to develop into a real art. Yep, that's her...sorry I thought I had gotten more pictures...

She took a few pictures of me (so awkward, that's the reason I take pictures...so I won't be in them) but she did some magic with my uncoordinated self and I LOVE how they turned out...I guess it helps to have a salon styled hairdo...and a talented photographer.


These may be the last of the pictures you will see of me...so remember me as this hot momma!

6 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Love your hair Rhonda - you look great!!

Kendall said...

You look amazing! I love your hair, it suits you!

Kiley said...

You look soooo pretty!

The Grush's said...

I love it! I am sorry I missed you while I was there last week. Our siblings had the same idea for the same weekend. It looks like you had a great time.

Laurie said...

You are a hot mamma!!! you didn't need a haircut to make you pretty... But I know it does feel better when you are all dolled up.
You look great!

The Gardner Family said...

I lOVE your hair.