Friday, October 2, 2009

FALLing In Love With FALL

Ahh, my favorite season of the year! We are just now starting to see the first changes of the season. Leaves are falling and the weather is bearable! So nice to relax outside...and even crack a window open.








Nicer weather also means...kids go outside to play...yippee! I had caught Tarin sitting on a wall and tried to capture the feeling. Good thing you won't see the picture I took after it...she saw me and had a mad face on...she wasn't too happy with her older brother.



Ammon will always be the little monkey running around getting into things, good thing he's as cute as he is...I just might put him up for sale... :o)




The harder side of Fall would be the massive aunt piles that I have to treat. This one is a little one, because I treated all the mounds yesterday. It's hard with a little Ammon running around and standing on the piles...poor kid has many marks up and down his legs. Ants are vicious!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Rhonda--Your photography skills are amazing! I totally agree with you on the kids getting outside more--that's my favorite part about fall! I feel like we're hermits in the summer, and it's hard to break my kids habit of just hanging inside all day. Once we're outside though, we have a great time.

BTW, for fire ants, Justin does an annual broadcast spray of "Over and Out" ant killer and spreads the granules on all our yard, and we've never had any ant mounds since. It's only $20 at Home Depot--comes in a silver and blue bag. I used to spot treat ants forever, and in fact, I was just spot treating ants in the Lambsons yard tonight and was thinking they need to spread Over and Out!

See y'all sooN!

DeAnn said...

I remember those ants!!
Ammon is so cute--I think he and Isaac would get along so well--Isaac is always stirring up trouble.
It's funny that you are moving into kids-playing-outside weather and we are moving away from it. :) Happy Fall!!