Sunday, June 14, 2009

SNAKE!!!

Last night, I had Trent go out and water the garden...it was already getting dark and...lets just say I'm dessert for all those bugs out there...seriously I look like I have the chicken pox all up my legs. Of course my husband doesn't even get a nip! Point of the story...while he was multi-tasking with his phone and as he was walking around he found a snake skin! Wow, this thing is looong. It was actually quite fascinating. But as you can see from Tarin in the back ground, she wasn't too thrilled. Raegan thought it was pretty cool...


This was around bedtime so here is a bit of dialogue for you:
Tarin: "Can snakes get into our house?"
Dad: (I think they could, but why tell her) "No, they don't have any hands!"
Tarin: "But they could use their tails!"
Let's just say she had a hard time going to sleep.
BTW, I did cut Tarin's hair last night. I took about 3-4 inches off. She likes it, except she wanted me to go shorter...I couldn't do it!

3 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Ewwww! I'm with Tarin. A snake SKIN that long means that there was a SNAKE that long in your yard. Ohhhh, yuck! I really hate snakes.

DeAnn said...

Now you know why I really left Georgia! I'm with Tarin--I hate snakes! I actually never saw one there, but that snake skin would have freaked me out.

Cheryl Smith said...

WOW! I don't know what kind of snake sheds a skin like that, but I'm glad I haven't found one in my yard or I would stay inside, FOREVER!