Monday, June 22, 2009

Pink and Bows

Kristin is almost to the end of round 1 in her experiences of preggoness...(how many rounds were you wanting...I mean kids?) To show the excitement I hosted her bbshower last Saturday morning. We had such good food, friends and fun. Wish I could say I made this cake...but my good friend Andrea did. And it tasted just as good... Thanks to Erika for helping with the food. It was awesome.


Don't freak out, I made sure these babies weren't face down...when I put them in the freezer...Ha!! The name of the game is "Whose Water Broke?" Using your own body heat and air through a straw you needed to free the baby...it was pretty funny.


We had good times. Hope you enjoyed it Kristin. Good luck!




2 comments:

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

I wish you did my baby shower...that looks awesome. That food looks good too.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

That looks so awesome Rhonda. What a beautiful cake and food set up. I'm so glad you did that for Kristin. I wish I could have been there!