Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Fever

Spring has definitely come...hope it hasn't left yet. It's getting pretty hot! I"m excited to see my flowers blooming and kids excited about our garden. We are a bit late planting, but we are planting!






The kids loved helping to plant a few seeds in pots, to get ready to transplant to the garden.



Raegan was busy watering the plants I bought from the store.




This is normally what you will see from some of my girls...yep, a little cracker jack never hurt anyone... Always a sweet surprise to put a smile on your face!




Ammon loves to raid the apple bowl. Putting those cute little teeth to some good use for sure!
Finally, here is the little guy pushing the "golf car" around and around. I know, I haven't posted him walking in action yet, but this is what he could do for hours and hours... To bad I don't fit in there, I could use a ride once in awhile!

3 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Wow, Ammon is really moving! Great pics as always Rhonda, can't wait to give some hugs to those cute kids of yours!

Unknown said...

Wow - nice garden prep! I'm sure the kids had fun in the bath tub after that activity! That's exactly where our boys go after something like that.

Jill Ison said...

i love gardens. Its getting spring time there, but here its just about time it all dies off. sad i know.