Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Begins

Well, what to do, what to do...we don't have plans to vacation... Trent decided to take Rian to work...and put her to work. I guess their is a pile of papers that need to be organized and filed and no one wants to do it, so for $3 an hour, Rian is working for daddy.

It will get worse before it gets better.







Now she knows why no one wanted to do it.

Jarom and Rian want to learn how to sew and make a quilt for their bed. They picked out some fabric they liked from Fabric Square Shop


It's so cute to see my boy sewing. (Rian will start hers later. )

He finished a row and was so proud.






I think one row a day (maybe 2) will be the attention limit for now. Little by little.
Later that night, the Bakes invited us over for dinner for some "Cafe' Rio", wow, it really did taste just like the restaurant! But it was the Molten Chocolate Cake that Andrea was inspired to make from our cruise! Wow, it was just as good, w/o our surroundings rocking back and forth...Excellent food with good company.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Rhonda! It's fun to see your blog again. Sewing projects--what a great idea. And how fun for Rian to make a little spending cash. I can't believe how cold it's been during spring break. I took my kids swimming ot the Y today and came out to see snow flurries. Yuck!

DeAnn said...

I love those pictures of Rian working. Did she ever finish? I miss Andrea's baking!!! The quilts are so cool. Natalie and Megan would love to do that--I need a sewing machine first. My b-day is coming up or maybe for Christmas...