Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone! It has been a fun weekend.
Again, we are in "simplifying" mode, trying to stay with the real purpose of Easter and other holidays. We helped the kids understand why they will not be getting a basket from the "Easter Bunny". But, it's still fun to hunt for eggs and get treats inside. So I hid 65 eggs in our backyard and let them all go for it. It was so fun to watch them work together.

They took turns hiding the eggs and finding them. It was a lot of good times. I think they reverted back to egg hunting days at Gma and Gpa Palmers house from the chickens last summer.
But of course we know this holiday is respectfully about our Savior
Jesus Christ and what He has done for each and everyone of us! What a special gift of renewel and rebirth, to be resurrected, because of He who loves us so much to give his own life.

What Ammon looks like before church...I promise he has a whole different look after those long few hours!


My little princess Rae! She asked me to straighten her hair today. So, she felt like a princess!

Little Tarin, what a cutie! She is truly a character all her own...

And my big, boy Jay. With all that hair cut off you can see his cute, big eyes popping out with his sweet smile. What a handsome boy!

My sweet girl Ri Ri. What a beautiful woman she is turning into!


And the crew altogether before church. What a cute bunch of kids. We are lucky parents to have such wonderful kids.






5 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Oh my gosh, your/our:) kids are are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Jill Ison said...

such beautiful children rhonda! i love the way you put the holiday focus where it belongs. you're such a sweet mother.

DeAnn said...

Where did you get Rian's dress? I can never find dresses with sleeves!!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I know...finding dresses with sleeves are so hard to find!!! I did luck out and found this one at Kohls...I was looking for a fun skirt, but they are all sooo short!

Unknown said...

Cute kids!