Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ammon Is Walking!











Sometime I will be able to catch it on video. I get caught up in the excitement... Anyway, he stands up in place and takes up to 5 steps! He's definitely not a pro, but he's more confident then before. And many of you know about his petite feet he got from his mommy...so this is sooner then I thought! The past few weeks he'd attempt small episodes of walking and standing in place, but yesterday he just stood up and just went for it! Not just once, but over and over. Hope to share this soon...it's so adorable to watch such a milestone!





Today he found a little friend. Can you find it?
Yep, this fuzzy little guy may not be the same after Ammon was done with him. But it was so sweet to see him watch, chase and...attempt to pick him up. He had him in his fingers then turned, next thing I know, the caterpillar was gone! That's when I saw it crawling up his shirt. Poor thing was just trying to survive.

4 comments:

Coach Lee said...

YAY, ammon and kayhlen are walking at the same time...it's pretty amazing how one day it just clicks and then it's nonstop.

Unknown said...

Nice Rhonda! What is it with bugs? With all the rain we are getting right now our 3 boys are loving all the worms that are coming out of the ground - pretty gross whent hey get squoooshed or run over!

The Schaefer's said...

Oh My! They are always so cute when they are first walking...of course, you turn around for just a second and it's off to the races. When you said the caterpillar was gone, for a second I thought he might have put it in his mouth. Phew! Glad he didn't.

Alice said...

Go Ammon!!! I wish he and Tanner could play. Tanner gets so excited when he sees other little people. I love Ammon's hair. Ah! Too cute. Your pictures are looking really good. I bet your loving your new DSLR.