Monday, June 1, 2015

Starting Off The Summer

First day of swim team with Lehi Legacy Recreation Center.  She was so excited and ready to do her best.  I'm so proud of her and all her hard work.

Neighbors had their pool up and ready.  It had gotten hot so fast, it was a nice for Ammon to go over and play and cool off.

broke out the water balloons


This is my little buddy.  He just loves to take care of me.  He made pasta, all by himself, and wanted to share.  He made me lunch.  It's nice when someone wants to do things for you. <3




With Lehi baseball, Ammon was determined to practice.  Since Trent is his coach, we had access to all the balls and bats.  We went to the park and practiced running bases, throwing, catches, and getting people (me) out.  I love doing that with him.
at the park was a cool water feature they had just put in

Ready for the first game.  Lining up, adjusting the hat...          Up to bat, with dad pitching...(different day)
        
Our neighbors, the Vincent's, invited us and a few other families over for smores.  Beautiful nights...

No comments: