Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Little Extras

Little things happening here and there...

Swim Meets were almost every weekend.  This one is at Pleasant Grove Pool.  She excelled in all of her events.  Her favorite ones are the 25 Fly and the 25 Breatstroke.  She tried all strokes, but these are her two favorite.  I've been very proud of her and her hard work and dedication to her practices.

I helped out with a baby shower for a neighbor.  It was a lot of work, but worth it.  We have Czech neighbors that are amazing cooks and did a wonderful job with the food.  I helped with all the coordinating, and flavored waters, and set up.  A great day.

The orchid Trent had gotten me at Mother's Day (I think) was blooming again!  I've never had an orchid bloom again after it's original blooms fell off.  It was is so pretty!

Ammon and Tarin were doing swim lessons after Raegan's swim team practice so she had to wait... Always love a good game of Uno! :o)

Tia White-my cycling buddy- asked us to take some sweet peas out of her garden.  So we did.  We loved shelling the peas and then cooking them.  Oh they were so so good!
        

No comments: