Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

This picture is my absolute favorite.  After Christ was risen he visited the American Continent.  We celebrate that he still lives and that he loves us as Children of our Heavenly Father.  I'm thankful for his sacrifice for us and that because of his Resurrection we too will have the chance to be resurrected and live with our Father in Heaven.  This gospel of Jesus Christ is my core and will always be the center of my life.  I stand as a witness of Jesus Christ always and forever.
Although we don't do the whole "Easter Bunny" thing, we still do egg hunts and treats...  We drove up to my brother Jeff and his family's house in Centerville (north of SLC) and met up with my sister Tana and her family for a little Brunch and egg hunt.  It was good to get together and hang out.
Don't be alarmed for the "spirit" of this holiday...our kids love to dress up in their cousins dress up stuff.  Crazy, but I can tell they absolutely loved it.  This is before we let them loose to hunt the eggs. 

Tarin my cowgirl...

Bronson and Jack as duo Batman's

Raegan decided decided to be a pirate hippy, doing the sprinkler move...

And they are off...
Ammon is a wizard, I think... and Roxy is just so sweet.

Carter is just a glowing angel...he thought he found the golden egg, but sadly I had to tell him to keep looking.  This was his look before I told him...

Coleman, oh sweet Coleman...you are a darling.  So eager to master the joys of Easter candy.
Ammon and Tanner were also checking out their loot...
After all the damage was made, they decided to jump a few calories off...

Finally, Easter morning, most were dressed up.  Rian is out of town in Georgia for Spring Break, so we missed out on a little family photo shoot.  They are all growing up!

No comments: