Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pary Time

Ammon had (I think) his first party ever.  I think I would remember if I had thrown one for him, but life is a blur right now.  He loved having friends over and making his cake.  I'm no cake maker, and this really didn't turn out as I planned, but he liked it and that is all that matters.
It snowed this morning, so I had to change a few plans with games. There were a few games but this one by far was memorable.  They had to race each other by dressing up from a pile of clothes, and with big gloves on, they had to throw an Easter egg through the hoop.  Such a cute bunch of kids.  Ammon was racing Celeste.  She was so funny because her big shorts kept falling down...
After games, they made their own pizzas...smashed dough, put sauce, cheese and pepperoni's on.  Here they are devouring them.  Some are not in this picture, but :  Issac on the left, then Jayce, Ammon, Titus, Celeste, Eli and Thomas ...Stratton and Preston aren't at the table.  Ammon loved being with his buddies.

No comments: